Tuesday 29 December 2015

My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards for 2015

Good evening crafty friends.  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.  Ours was really peaceful and Brandon was so happy with the presents he received this year.  As was I. I got a wonderful crafting gift from my fella and will show it on a post very soon;)

Here are my favourite 5 Christmas cards this year to join in with Deb's link-up.





I love how each and everyone of these cards turned out and they were a real joy to make.

I feel like I have come so far with my crafting this year and hope to go even further next year!

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

7 comments:

  1. These cards are all so different and the only thing they have in common is that they're so well designed and detailed. My personal favorite is that little box, so cute, love the shape and color choices with this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW each card so different but so beautiful and it is so heartwarming to drop y and see them
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely designs, all so different and each one beautifully made.

    I’m back! what with being off colour and then computer problems it’s been a bit of a pain on all counts, but things have improved and I’m back to cheer you on with your lovely creations. All my BEST WISHES for the NEW YEAR too!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all adorable, Michelle! I know they are loved and enjoyed by whomever was lucky enough to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selection of cards-love them all-best wishes for the New Year and would like to thank you for all your comments on my blog during the year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliantly display of wonderful cards, awesome papers too.
    .xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. All very cute and pretty sweetie.
    A Happy New Year to you too.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete