Sunday 12 May 2013

Hannah Lynn Card (14)





Hi,

I loved making this card, mostly because I love Hannah Lynn images and I love leopard print.  I have a huge card order/commission on at the moment and this is one of the cards for the order.
I have coloured the image with pro markers.  The papers are Basic Grey - Little Black Dress (this is a fab little paper set).  Everything else is just from my stash.
Thank you very much for looking :0)

Challenges:-
Crafts & Me Challenges - Lace (I've used black lace)
Joanna Sheen - Music & Lyrics (my image is so 80s Madonna - like a virgin!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. love the rich colours and the image! they look fantastic
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image and fabulous colours.

    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete