Monday 11 February 2013

Butter Wouldn't Melt in Her Mouth

Good morning all.  We have snow!!  My Nephew is staying with us at the moment, all the way from Liverpool, I don't think there is any snow there, just here in Buxton lol.
Yes, butter wouldn't melt in this girls mouth lol.  She is a Di's digi image coloured in pro-markers and the papers are Kay Miller Spring collection.  I got these from a CD Rom that came with the magazine Complete Cardmaking.  Really good value for money and this issue is still on sale.

The sketch I used is from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  A great sketch to work with don't you think.  The sentiment is from a rubber stamp from Cuddly Buddly.  The rest of the items are just from my stash.

Apologies, for just one image to look at.  I had done a close up photo (2 actually), but they were horribly blurred and just not worth showing :0(

Thank you so much for looking, appreciate it:0) Michelle

Challenges:-

Glitter N Sparkle - What girls are made of 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Moving Along with the Times - Only girls allowed





2 comments:

  1. Ah this is lovely, Thanks so much for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michelle, I had my Nephew for a few days too, he went home last night, along with 2 off my grandchildren, enjoy your nephews visit, thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete